Be Part of the Net Gain Experience as a Sponsor
Promote your brand at the leading gathering of marketing and marketing research professionals in Canada, Net Gain 2015 to be held on January 27th in Toronto, Ontario.
Take the opportunity to network with peers, industry leaders, specialists, mavericks and traditionalists. Contribute to critical debate about innovation and forces for change around Insights.
With the various sponsorships available for Net Gain, your company has the flexibility to achieve its marketing objectives and stay within budget. Sponsor packages are available from $750 to $3,000. Each package guarantees you excellent and ongoing recognition building up to the event (and further recognition after the event), as well as access to the attending delegates, several from sister organizations abroad, including ESOMAR, CASRO, AMA and MRA.
BRONZE (@ $750) will be acknowledged fully in recognition of their support through:
- Logo placement with sponsorship level posted on the MRIA-Net Gain
- Acknowledgment in print ads in Vue Magazine, circulation 1,800+ and eVue
- Announcement from the podium during the course of the day
- Announcement on the AV screens during the event
- Announcement through video broadcasting media
- Logo placed on hardcopy of the Official Program
SILVER (@ $1,000) receives all of the above, plus:
- One item into Delegate Bags
GOLD (@ $1,500) receive all of the above, plus:
- One Free Insert in Vue Magazine in 2014
- One full pass
PLATINUM (@ $3,000) receives all of the above, plus:
- Two full passes & 1 MRIA membership
- Most prominent logo placement, incl. in print program
- Introductory remarks / speaking opportunity during the event
Logo Artwork will be accepted in EPS format only.
To become a Sponsor, simply download our Registration Form (PDF) and mail or fax your completed registration to the address indicated.
Please email or fax with payment to:
Marketing Research and Intelligence Association
94 Cumberland Street, Suite 601, Toronto, ON M5R 1A3
Tel: (416) 642-9793
Toll Free: 1-888-602-MRIA (6742)
Fax: (416) 644-9793
For more information, please do not hesitate to
contact Erica Klie at firstname.lastname@example.org